The camp is located on 100 wooded acres just 3 miles west of the Indianapolis International Airport. Facilities include cabins, a swimming pool, arts and crafts shelter, hiking trails, creeks, outpost campsite areas and more. Staff receive training, insurance, lodging and AN EXPERIENCE MATCHED BY NO OTHER. It is ACA accredited and a United Way partner.
Jameson Camp serves youth between the ages of 7 and 17 who could benefit from a summer camp experience. Many of our campers are referred for minor social and emotional needs ranging from low self-esteem and minor behavior problems to needing a positive role model or a break from a chaotic home life. If you think you would be the right type of person to provide a fun and positive experience for children of all ages and backgrounds, then consider one of the positions and help make a difference.
There are many positions still available:
- Cabin counselor with a focus in recreation,
- Cabin counselor with a focus in arts & crafts
- Cabin counselor with a focus in outdoor education
- Cabin counselor with a focus in performing arts
- Cabin counselor with a focus in newspaper
- Cabin counselor with a focus in culinary arts
- Cabin counselor with a focus in archery
- Cabin counselor with a focus in challenge course
- Pool director
- Advance Camping Experience counselor
- Health supervisor
- Challenge course director.
- Head Counselor
Salaries and requirements vary depending on experience and position being applied for. Staff receive all appropriate trainings for their position, room and board are included, and college credit/internships are available. This is a life-changing experience working with some of the most amazing kids you'll ever meet!
If you are interested please visit the Jameson Camp website (for application links and details) or email Tim Nowak- Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you just have a few questions or need a more detailed description...feel free to comment.