Our state of the art monitoring station in Surrey has openings for part- and full-time Central Station Operators for a variety of shifts!
- Responding to fire, commercial, residential, and elevator alarms.
- Monitoring remote video surveillance.
- Contacting / assisting customers, troubleshooting basic problems.
- Some data entry, when necessary.
- Professional, tactful, confident demeanor with an excellent telephone manner.
- Strong command of the English language, both oral and written.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and exercise clear judgment.
- Secure, comfortable, casual, dynamic work environment.
- We are not a call center, and do no cold-calling / telemarketing.
- Competitive wages, apprehension bonuses, and medical / dental benefits.
- Onsite training - no experience necessary!
We're looking for confident, energetic, enthusiastic candidates who never back away from a challenge! Quick learners with level heads, an eye for detail, and a good sense of humor are a great fit for our corporate family. If you thrive in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment, and would enjoy working with a tight-knit team of all ages, why not get in touch?
Due to the confidential nature of our accounts, and for the security of our customers, all employees must be bondable and pass a criminal records check.
Drop us a line! Send your resume to Jennifer: